We hope you and your loved ones are all keeping safe.
By now we are all aware of the severity of COVID-19 and probably exhausted from the anxiety of it all. However we think it would be a good time to catch up with you and we do want to pass on some help and advice we have received during this time. To make sure we are doing whatever we can to contain the virus, all events are still cancelled according to government guidelines. But be assured we will keep you fully informed.
We have noticed that some stallholders are offering a delivery or postal service of their goods. Please let us know your details as we would love to get your information out to as many people as possible on our vast database and use our social media strength. We think it is really important to get across that supporting small and local businesses is essential at this time.
Dedicated page on our website to help your business
We shall also be setting up a dedicated page on our website to promote all the individual businesses who are continuing to trade in any way. Therefore if you have a link to a website, image or any text you would like to send us. Please email this to email@example.com
Alongside this if anyone has anything via social media you would like us to share please “tag us” in the post. Starting up a social media account - If traders would like to get in touch with us for some advice on where to start, feel free send an email and phone number and we will call back and try and help.
Below are some useful links in getting the many varied offers from the government.
· Small Business Grant Fund / Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/878082/small-business-grant-and-retail-leisure-hospitality-grant-guidance-for-businesses-v2.pdf
· Self-employed Income Support Scheme during COVID-19
· Guidance for employers and businesses on COVID-19 –
· Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme for SMEs
· HMRC support - Financial support for businesses during COVID-19
· or By phone, Mon to Fri, 8am to 4pm - 0800 024 1222
· Mind https://www.mind.org.uk/
Stay safe, take care and we look for working with you in the near future.
All at Sketts